Death Notices, Feb. 5 Edition
Memorials and upcoming visitations at area funeral homes.
Adams Winterfield & Sullivan Funeral Home
- Mary T. Scalzetti (nee Mele), 90, of Downers Grove. The wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother had a career as a registered nurse.
- Karoline Jakobsze, 90, of Woodridge. Memorials for the wife, mother and grandmother can be made to the National Parkinson’s Foundation or the American Diabetes Association.
Toon Funeral Home
- Phyllis Ann Berg (nee Myrick) of Downers Grove. The wife, mother and grandmother was an Illinois Benedictine College graduate who enjoyed dining with friends, playing bridge and gardening. She was a member of the First United Methodist Church in Downers Grove.
Modell Funeral Home
- Anton Oresar, 90, of Darien. Visitation for the husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather will be held from 3 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and from 8:15 to 9:15 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
- Irene R. Duax, of Lemont. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
Hallowell & James Funeral Home
- Jack B. Susarrey, 97, of Downers Grove. The husband, father, grandfather ad great-grandfather held a career as manufacturer's representative and enjoyed flying and racing homing pigeons. Memorials can be made to the "Oak Trace Scholarship Fund" for the benefit of hourly employees of Oak Trace, Downers Grove.
- Daniel P. Marquardt, 62, of Downers Grove. Memorials for the brother and uncle can be made to the American Diabetes Association.
- Donna J. Antone, 79, of Woodridge. Services for the wife, mother and grandmother were held Feb. 1.
- Russell F. Neyer, 95, of Downers Grove. Memorials for the husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather can be made to Immanuel Lutheran Church, Downers Grove.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.