The Hornets enter Friday night's game with a 5-3 overall record, and a 3-2 West Suburban Gold mark. A win against Willowbrook would guarantees a playoff spot; a loss would leave Hinsdale South on the IHSA bubble.
Willowbrook has a 6-2 overall mark, a 4-2 record in the conference, and a playoff spot clinched.
See More on Patch
- Hinsdale South Pitcher Goes Distance in Win Over Central
- Hinsdale Central Tight End Ian Bunting Commits to Michigan
- First-Year Coach Leads DGS Special Olympics Team to State Championship
- Red Devils, Hornets Boys Basketball Remain Positive About Seasons
- Hinsdale Central Hoops: Season Ends With Playoff Loss to Geneva