On the Agenda: District 99 to Discuss 2012 State Report Cards
Both North and South high schools failed to make adequate yearly progress—a topic that will be discussed by District 99 officials Monday night.
Administrators in Downers Grove Community High School District 99 will present information on its 2012 state report cards during a board of education meeting Monday night.
The report cards, which are included in the agenda packet for Monday's meeting, indicate that both North and South failed to make adequate yearly progress.
In addition to the district's standardized test scores, McDonald will share information on student enrollment, demographics, truancy and income.
Also on the agenda:
- Approval of the Illinois School Library Grant, 2012-13 application for recognition of schools, a trip to the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign for North High students (all consent agenda).
- Approval of the district's Title I plan.
- Approval of the district's improvement plan, which is required of all districts not making adequate yearly progress.
- A resolution authorizing the acquisition of property at 1035 Havens Court by eminent domain.
The District 99 board meeting will be held at 7:30 p.m. in the Administrative Service Center, 6301 Springside Ave. The board will meet in closed session beginning at 6:30 p.m.
For the complete agenda, visit www.csd99.org.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Downers Grove news: