Police Blotter: House Egged on Brewer, Trees Toilet-Papered on 69th Street
Darien Police Reports Sept. 19 - Sept. 23.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
Sometime between 11 p.m. on September 22 and noon on September 23, someone egged a house on the 3100 Block of Brewer. The homeowner told Darien Police that someone threw several eggs at the front window of the home. No damage was listed in the report.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20
Darien Police say that at about 4:11 a.m., someone unraveled several rolls of toilet paper on trees and fire hydrants on the 400 Block of 69th Street. There was no monetary damage for the vandalism.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
Criminal Damage to Property
At about 1:30 a.m., a McDonald's Employee reported that five people had damaged a seating booth at the McDonald's at 809 Plainfield Road. No loss for damage was noted in the report.
Looking for more police news?
- Police Blotter: Nearly $4,000 Worth of Equipment Stolen From Truck Parked on Lakeview
- Police Blotter: Hinsdale Police Charge Darien Resident With Possession of Drug Equipment
- Woman Charged With Attempted Murder for Firing at Police Officers
- Police Blotter: Navigation Cable Cut in Car Parked on Clemens Drive
- Sex Offender Watch: A Map of Darien Homes to Keep on Your Radar this Halloween
- Bond Denied for Man Charged With Hinsdale South Grad's Shooting