A winter weather advisory remains in effect for DuPage County until 9 p.m. Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service, meaning a rough rush-hour commute is ahead.
Above are real-time traffic conditions for the area, courtesy of Mapquest.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Darien, Downers Grove Hit with Phishing-Scam Phone Calls
- Darien Man Pleads Guilty in Lockport High School Sex Case
- Darien Pantry Sells $100,000-Winning Scratch Ticket to Darien Man
- Patch Roundup: $4.85 Million Lottery Ticket Found in Jar; Man Guilty in Triple-Murder
- DuPage DUI Arrests, May 19 Edition