Experience the benefits of Catholic education at Our Lady of Peace!
Our Lady of Peace Catholic School in Darien announces its schedule for Catholic Schools Week, Jan. 27 through Feb. 1.
Sunday, Jan. 27: Annual Open House, 1:30-3 p.m.
Come to Our Lady of Peace for its annual Catholic Schools Week Open House:
- Take a tour of our school and classrooms.
- Meet OLP's faculty, staff and students.
- Visit our Science and Curriculum Fair.
- Learn more about the benefits of an OLP education.
- New and transfer student families welcome.
Tuesday, Jan. 29: 2012-13 Registration for Preschool, Kindergarten & New Students, 9-11:30 a.m. & 1-2:30 p.m.
This is the day to register for OLP's growing Preschool and Kindergarten (half-day and full-day) programs.
- Registration is not on a first-come, first-served basis, but is based on enrollment policy.
- New student registration also begins on this day.
- For more information, please call 630-325-9220.
Friday, Feb. 1: School Mass at 8:50 a.m.; Classroom Observations after Mass until 11:30 a.m.
- Visitors are welcome to attend our weekly school Mass at 8:50 a.m. (at Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church).
- Visit OLP School for a school tour/classroom observation anytime until 11:30 a.m.
About Our Lady of Peace Catholic School: For almost 50 years, Our Lady of Peace Catholic School in Darien has provided a quality education to generations of families in Darien and the surrounding communities.
The Our Lady of Peace educational experience features:
- Faith-based education for Preschool-Grade 8
- Preschool & half-day/full-day kindergarten
- Curriculum exceeding Illinois state standards
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Before- and after-school care
- Modern learning environment featuring state-of-the-art technology center, full-size gymnasium and stage, science lab, art room, music classroom and library
For more details or to schedule a school tour, please call the School Office at 630-325-9220 or visit www.olopdarien.org.
Our Lady of Peace Catholic School is located at 709 Plainfield Rd., Darien.