Job Title: Child Caretaker,
Part-time Position (Mon/Wed 2:30-5:00pm)
Organization/Agency: Darien Park District
Salary: $10.00 per/hr.
Posted Date: 8/16/13
Closing Date: Open until filled
High school graduate. Must have experience taking care of children.
Under the direction and supervision of the Program Specialist, the Child Caretaker shall be responsible for children age 6 months thru 6 years old. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Observe and monitor children's play activities.
2) Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
3) Organize and participate in recreational activities, such as games.
4) Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
5) Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
6) Sanitize toys and play equipment.
children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as
caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
City, State, Zip: Darien, IL 60561
Contact: Samantha Walden
Phone: 630-968-6400 x107
Contact email: email@example.com