Here are a few jobs that caught my eye this week. Don't like what you see? Check out the links below for jobs throughout the suburbs.
IHOP Needs More ApplicantsA new IHOP is slated to open for business in New Lenox before the year is out, but will it have enough people working there? IHOP District Manager Chris Van Spankeren said he has only received about 100 applications so far and believes he will need to make at least that many hires before the restaurant's projected opening on Dec. 30. To apply, go to the IHOP construction site off Route 30 in the Walmart shopping center. Read more on New Lenox Patch.
Practice What You Preach
Faith vs. Science is an ongoing debate for many people, but not at Yorkville Christian High School. They're looking for both a bible teacher and a science teacher, as well as a building trades teacher.
JumpBunch in Orland Park is looking for part-time coaches to teach children’s fitness classes. The coach will prepare classes based on approved lesson plans, properly teach techniques and equipment use, monitor attendance and other tasks. A coach needs to be in good physical shape and be flexible to work different days, and times of day.
More Suburban Job Listings
- Chuck E. Cheese, DeVry, Home Run Inn, Le Petite Academy (Darien, Downers Grove, Lemont, Woodridge)
- Wrigley, Yorkville Christian High School, Manpower (Oswego, Montgomery, Yorkville)
- DSW, Goodwill Industries & Kiddie Academy (Bolingbrook)
- CarQuest, Valley View & Rasmussen (Romeoville)
- Apple Store, CVS, Presence Health (Plainfield)
- Children’s Fitness, Admin Assistant, Bookkeeper (Orland Park, Palos)
- Boston Market, Maintenance Manager (Chicago Heights, Homewood-Flossmoor)
- Comcast, Ross Stores, Massage Envy (Tinley Park, Oak Forest)
- Pharmacy, Insurance Sales, Teacher, Paraprofressional (Frankfort, Mokena, New Lenox