SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
Darien Police received a report that someone had stolen numerous items of DJ equipment from the unsecured bed of the truck parked in the 1500 Block of Lakeview sometime between 6 p.m. and 10:30 a.m. The stolen items were valued at $3865.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18
Sometime between 10:30 p.m. on September 17 and 10 a.m. on September 18, someone took six folding chairs that were locked to a concrete post at La Note Due, 8123 Cass Ave. The thief cut the lock in front of the business to get to the chairs. Total loss was $300.
Sometime between 10 p.m. on September 17 and 9 a.m. on September 18, someone stole an unsecured leaf blower from the rear of a building on the 8100 Block of Cass Avenue. Total loss was $60.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9
At about 6:21 p.m., a white woman who appeared to be about 40 years old was seen on video taking $120 that was mistakenly left on a Wal-Mart counter while the owner of the money was attempting to get a money order. Total loss was $120.
Looking for more police news?
- Police Blotter: Hinsdale Police Charge Darien Resident With Possession of Drug Equipment
- Woman Charged With Attempted Murder for Firing at Police Officers
- Police Blotter: Navigation Cable Cut in Car Parked on Clemens Drive
- Sex Offender Watch: A Map of Darien Homes to Keep on Your Radar this Halloween
- Bond Denied for Man Charged With Hinsdale South Grad's Shooting
- Police Charge Willowbrook Man With Murder of Hinsdale South Grad