Brookhaven Travel Center, Inc.
Brookhaven Travel Center's friendly, open-door policy makes it a stress-free place to book a vacation. It's one of the few full-service travel agencies left, and the staff has decades of experience handling arrangements of all types. Local resident Lorraine Lupa runs Brookhaven Travel Center, and with about 25 vacations booked a day, Lupa and her staff are happy to book a trip for anyone.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Curb cuts, one-level store
- Founding Date: 1984
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 25
- Reach: International
- Facilities: Charter services
- Transportation: Taxi/limo
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior
- What makes this community special?: The community has a lot of nationalities. Consequently, people are going all over the world.