MidWest Judo & Jujitsu Club
At MidWest Judo & Jujitsu Club, Darien residents of all ages can learn self-defense. With more than 30 years of martial experience, owner JudoJim teaches children, adolescents, teens and adults the art of Judo in private, semi-private and group sessions.
The instructors at this facility provide a variety of lessons in areas of Judo from Jujitsu, No-Gi Grappling, Submission Grappling, Wrestling, Martial fitness, Kickboxing and mixed martial arts. Dues are paid monthly with no contracts necessary. Parents and prospective members are welcome to come in and view a session.
- Hours: Vary according to class schedule
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 3
- Average class size: 25
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Karate, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts, Wrestling
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes