The husband-and-wife owners live above the parlor, so they can be on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All three locations are family owned, and owner Frank Modelski's is joined at the Darien location by his daughters. Though the parlor is non-denominational, both of the funeral rooms are appointed to serve as chapels, with an organ and speakers for music.
- Hours: By appointment only
- Handicap Accessible: Equipped with ramps and curb cuts
- Founding Date: 1983
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Headstone creation, Make-up
- Funeral chapel: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Non-denominational
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Our best business is word of mouth. People in the community get to know us. It's comforting for the families to know there's always someone around.