Formerly Mobile Service, this Phillips 66 has been providing automotive services to the Darien population for the past five years at the corner of Plainfield Road and Cass Avenue. Among the services provided by its ASE-certified mechanics are brake repair, diagnostics for emission problems, transmission repair and replacement, muffler installation and engine replacement. In addition to automotive services, customers can also obtain various sundries in its Food Service store.
- Hours: Garage: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: This is a ground-level business.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Gasoline, oil, limited groceries, ice, tobacco
- Associations/certifications: ASE-certified mechanics
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Full-service, Self-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Repair shop, Vacuum
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Consistent maintenance